Saturday, November 5, 2016

Died For Your Sin

Never will I part from that glorious land
It shall be my home throughout eternity
Jesus has pardoned me of all my sins
He will do the same for you don’t you see

I confessed that I am a sinful soul to Jesus
As we walked down by the old garden gate
He told me of a place where there is no death
I thanked Him knowing that I wasn’t too late

My rewards will be given to me up in Heaven
Perhaps a crown with many beautiful jewels
Sadly so many people don’t believe in God
They will be condemned to hell and are fools

When we get to those gates that open Heaven
I hope they will open and you will be welcome in
Along with all my other friends I knew on Earth
Remember it was Jesus who died for your sin


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment