Wednesday, October 12, 2016


Will Always Be

I walk with Jesus each step that we take
We talk and we walk with a great purpose
He tells me of a great place God has made
It is a place where we will find no darkness

He cheers me when sadness surrounds me
His sweet smile gives a smile to my face too
I am never lonely because He is always near
What a friend and I want to share Him with you

You too can walk with Jesus each step and day
He will never deny you that privilege any time
He will always be there to help and guide you
No matter how hard or tall that hill is to climb

He will be your friend both on Earth and in Heaven
Never would He ever turn His back to you or to me
Listen and obey each word that He does tell to you
You will find that your home in Heaven will always be


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment