Tuesday, May 31, 2016


Continue To Grow

Tears will fall like raindrops when I see Him
Joy will overwhelm me as He calls my name
 I will fall down on my knees as I pray to Him
I will thank Him for taking all my sinful blame

Without His love I know I would be lost forever
A day with Him shall be illuminating as the sun
Never will I ever leave our blessed Savior’s side
For I know our victory in Heaven has been won

He has told me of a beautiful city we call Heaven
Where all who  believe in Him will live some day
It is up there we shall all gather around His throne
We will tell Him of our great love for Him as we pray

Should tomorrow be that day He calls me up there
Without any doubt I know that I will be ready to go
He will lead me to a land where we shall live forever
There my love for our Savior shall continue to grow


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment