Sunday, May 1, 2016



Are You To Blame

When the shackles of this life are broken
Up to Heaven shall be God’s beckon call
Around God’s throne we shall there gather 
Never again will we either stumble or fall

His kingdom shall be our home for eternity
Earthly problems are never more to be seen
We will live up there in complete harmony
It is there we will see a most beautiful scene

Around Gcd’s throne there shall be singing
Our thanks to God will be heard above it all
As we pray a prayer of graciousness to Him
We will thank Him for hearing our frantic all

If not having this Savior who cared for me
My soul would be with the devil down in hell
But I have been rescued and I so thank Him
When I get there to my Holy Savior I shall tell

Up there we will not see picking and choosing
Every one with God will be treated the same
He loves us all with compassion unsurpassed
If your home isn’t in Heaven you are to blame

copyright © 2016 By Acie


No comments:

Post a Comment