Monday, May 23, 2016


Shawnee Hills Baptist Church Choir

If you listen you can hear their voices singing
So sweet are the songs that I have in my ear
It must be angels with their voices that blend
Or Shawnee Hills Baptist Church choir I hear

Eugene is the leader of this group of singers
He has whipped them into a very fine group
No off key singing will you hear from the choir
With practice they have become a fine troupe

How great thou are could be one of my favorites
They sing that song with voices that really blend
Many other songs they sing that please my ears
At times I am sorry to hear songs come to an end

Compare them with other choirs I have heard
Now that is the one thing that I would never do
But when we hear all the choir singing together
Shawnee Hills Baptist Church is not number two

copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment