Monday, July 16, 2018



I Shall Atone

As I walk through the garden with Him
It seems as though I am walking on air
His presence gives me a comfort feeling
Knowing I shall ever be in my Lord’s care

That day He calls me to go to His home
Shall be the most joyous day I have known
For He has taken my sin as they were His
For all the love He has shown I shall atone

Only through Jesus can I enter Heaven’s gate
Where throughout all my eternal life I shall live
What a glorious wonderful feeling living there
To Him all of the love to my Master I shall give

If you don’t know Him, He is always by your side
Get on your knees you will find the words to say
You will find that you have a wonderful feeling
As you meet our Lord when you begin to pray


copyright © 2018 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment