Wednesday, July 4, 2018



Victory Bell

Although we walk through the valley of death
We are safe if we walk with our loving Savior
He will protect us from all harm and every evil
In all the stormy days He shall be my anchor

With all of my hopes and prayers I adore Him
Never shall I let my love for Him fade away
He is the creator of everything that we see
My home shall be with Him in Heaven one day

If today should be one where I should see Him
I shall fall on bended knee with so much love
My heart will overfill with the joy I have for Him
I have all of these feelings and don’t need a shove

I know and believe that we have only one Savior
He died on a wooden cross to save us from hell
He loves everyone even those who are sinners
Will you be there when we hear that victory bell


copyright © 2018 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment