Sunday, July 10, 2016

My Best Friend

When I climb the mountain to the other side
A wonderful site shall be seen by these eyes
A radiant day will come in a vision I can see
Thanks to God it will not come as a surprise

I will see sites that were only dreams on Earth
Angels will be seen singing their lovely song
Many of the friends who passed on before me
I will know that it is here up in Heaven I belong

No longer will I face Earth’s hardship or misery
All of those old aches and pains shall be past
A new life our loving God will give me up there
A life that will be perfect and will eternally last

When I meet Jesus love I will feel in my heart
Knowing He died in my place because I sinned
It is wonderful to know this is my home forever
How happy that I know Jesus is my best friend


copyright © 2016 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment