Monday, July 18, 2016


One You Should See

With storm clouds gathering on the horizon
It is time the Lord and I had a conversation
I would ask Him to protect me from all harm
Seeing what’s ahead it’s good rationalization

As the thunder and lightning flash all around
Fear begins to set into my paralyzed mind
Then He speaks in His gentle and soft voice
As I listen He soothes me with a voice so kind

Fear not it is something I control He then said
Farmers have need of water for crops to live
It is needed so there will be food for all to eat
Starvation would be if I didn’t have water to give

As the skies begin to brighten my heart does too
Knowing I have the greatest friend that could be
He protects me and He can also protect you too
My friend is the Comforter a one you should see 


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment