Tuesday, April 24, 2018


His Great Care

When I walk with Jesus on that Heavenly shore
So much beauty will unfold I never seen before
There will be fields filled with beautiful flowers
Castles of Ivory and Gold and so much more

He will take me by the hand and guide me there
Showing me every corner of His wonderful land
Never tiring as we walk the many miles He shows
Sweet music we will hear from His Heavenly band

There we will meet old friends we knew on Earth
Knowing we would not find miseries found there
That throughout all of Eternity Jesus will bless us
We shall forever have His love and His great care

Oh what a joy we will find when we get to Heaven
Every day we will find that day filled with sunshine
Everything will be perfection made by God’s hand
So much beauty in this land so beautiful and fine


copyright © 2018 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment