Tuesday, July 25, 2017



Perfect And Unclouded 

I feel at peace as I sit under the Elm tree
I think of what I might see up in Heaven
It is written if I my confess sin and believe
My place in that Holy City shall be done

A slight breeze cools an otherwise hot day
As I continue to think of where I shall go
When life on this Earth has past and gone
It will be a much better place that I will know

God has given us a choice of what to do
As we spend our mortal life here on Earth
We can abide with Him or with the old devil
If with Him then He will see what is our worth 

A smile comes over my face as I think of Him
I know He has love for everyone He created
He wants us all to meet Him up in Glory land
There where every day is perfect and unclouded


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment