Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Different World

There are times I think about my childhood
Days were so much more pleasant back then
Time has changed the way things are done now
I sit and wonder what has happened how and when

Back then God was a part of our school learning
Now not a word about Him in school can be found
It is sad to know that a few can cause these changes
I guess the devil will always have these people around

We now wonder how much longer God will let them do it
Until He becomes angry and brings everything to an end
There are times we wonder why He has let things happen
Perhaps it is good that we don’t know what He will send

If we could only go back to those carefree days of the past
How much more happiness in this world we would see
I know God would be a lot happier with all of the people
This old world would then be safer for both you and me


copyright © 2017 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment